Monday, June 21, 2010

A Note from Rachel & Jonathan

I attempted to have Rachel and Jonathan blog, me typing while they talk. The concept is apparently too vague to them. This is all I got after probably 15 minutes of trying. Oh well, Grandma will at least appreciate it. :-)

From Rachel:

"I liked seeing the big real castle. I like the ice cream. I liked the meatballs when we had our first lunch. Nadica has made me special food for lunch each day. I'm waiting to get a hug from Grandma at the airport. "

From Jonathan:

"I like Croatia. I like my toys here. I like my friend Jakov. I'm ready to see my house. I like riding the pedal tractor here. That's all."


Rehela & Rehela
The kid who came in the evenings for Kid's English & Bible lessons



Proof they really are here: Morris & his reader, Sara

The Ray Estes saw mill
Jakov, Jura's son, playing with Rachel at the BBQ at their house.


The storage shed nearing completion.


The Ladies Tea



Kids who came to play baseball.

Mladen batting.

Big American Meal. Kristin & Laura serving tacos.

Coach Kristin

Coach Molly

Coach Matt

Rod at baseball :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment